Thursday, December 1, 2011

My heart December!

Today at school a guy named Jake held worship and prayer time in our schools choir room. Quite a few people showed up and by the end of it all a couple of people were crying. It was a really amazing! We sang 3 or 4 songs and Michael & Chris were walking around praying for people. Here is the amazing thing I just had to log on and write about.... While we were all joined hand in hand, praying. Michael come over and laid his hand on my back. He started praying for me. First, he prayed for my life in Christ and my walk, living out my faith and everything else in the spirit. Then he prayed for my knee. I had prayed for my knee earlier in the day but I wasn't exactly serious about it. When he prays, he only prays with his heart. He is truly called to pray for people. Anyway, when I stood up I didn't even notice that I wasn't in pain. I started walking and there was no pain. My leg was still turned sideways but I could walk, pain free!

I am so thankful for that because I was in so much pain today. I kept on crying because it hurt so bad. I could barely even get in the truck this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment